50A Hardwire - Model 34560
120/240V, 50A - 3850 Joules!
Now with optional Remote Power Monitor LCD Display!
(THIS MODEL HAS BEEN REPLACED
This 50 amp Surge Guard product monitors shore power
continuously and shuts off when it detects excessive voltage or
open neutral conditions that could damage electronic equipment in
your coach. Like its 30 amp partner, the 50 amp hardwire unit
is permanently installed within the bay of your coach, preventing
potential theft and damage from the elements. Optional Remote
LCD Display conveniently and remotely monitors RV electrical power.
Additional model 34560 features include:
- Automatic reset on power restoration.
- Multi-mode surge suppression
- Automatically shuts off the power when the following is
- Open neutral
- Low (<102V) and High (>132V) Voltage
- Reverse polarity
- Caution indicator light indicates:
- Miswired pedestal
- Reverse polarity
- Elevated ground voltage
- 128 second reset delay protects A/C compressor.
- 3850 Joules of power surge protection.
- Easy installation
- Optional Remote Power Monitor LCD Display, p/n
40298, (sold separately)
- Plugs into remote port on Surge Guard model
34560-004 (see above)
- Not compatible with previous models that do not have a
- 16 Detailed Fault Screens
- Joystick for easy screen navigation
- Plug and Play (cable included)
50A Hardwire Users Manual
50A Hardwire Troubleshooting Guide
Users Manual for Remote LCD Display
"Before You Call Guide" - Additional Troubleshooting Help
- Rated 120/240V, 50A
- 3850 Joules
Remote LCD Display
- Joystick Screen Navigation.
- Not compatible with previous models that do not have a telecom jack.
- 16 Detailed Fault Screens for:
- Incoming Line Voltages
- Current Being Used
- Stores Faults (if any)
- Plug & Play
- Connects to a RJ12 (6 pin) connector cable (included)
- Approx.Dimensions: 4.75"W x 3.5"H x 1.5"D